So Round 4 of ROW80 here I come and I’m excited to embark on some new goals. My hope to is that I’m more organized this go round, as I seek to accomplish the following goals:
1. Finish revising the last 20 pages of my paranormal mystery. Print out and read through draft, making notes.
2. Work on and and complete the query letters and synopses for the paranormal mystery and my cozy mystery.
3. Write 5 pages on each scheduled writing day (of which there are 3 scheduled in the week) towards two separate short story drafts and the existing draft of my WIP interracial romance.
4. Spend 30 minutes of each scheduled writing day (3 per week) developing my Harlem Renaissance mystery idea.
And a bonus goal that won’t take up too much brainpower just fingerpower:
5. Type up 3 pages a day of existing screenplay into computer until complete.
80 Days. Smaller, measurable goals. I’m ready.