Just looking at these goals for ROW80 this round:
1. Write 1000 words each day on a WIP. At 35,000 words now. Get to 60,000 words. Print and read through – write official story/synopsis.
2. Write 1,700 words each day on an original draft of a novel.
3. Finish revising the last 5 pages of my paranormal mystery. Print out and read through draft, making notes. When done, write 500 words each day towards the paranormal mystery revision. Need about 150 more pages.
4. Write 5 pages each day towards a draft of a 120 page script (start this around the midpoint/2nd portion of the 80 days, hopefully when #1 goal is reached).
5. Work on and and complete the query letters and synopses for the paranormal mystery and cozy mystery.
6. Write out a rough draft of the story for Healing Water story, Wedding story and Harlem Renaissance mystery – three story ideas that are floating around in my head.
For this week, it’s been steady as I’ve been putting in the pages for the screenplay I’m working on which makes me want to do a happy dance. I’m up to 20 and counting, having just started this goal last week around this time. Looking forward to continuing that…I’m steadily falling in love with the characters which makes me so eager to want to get back to them and their story. Good stuff.