I’m happy to say that I finished revising my paranormal mystery which is the partial completion of one of my goals for ROW80. Yay! Finally!
I get to print out the draft and do a read -through of it and take notes. I realize after this last editing stint that I’ll definitely need more pages which will mean me going over the plot again. I also have to work on the format. I think a part of me is still writing like the screenwriter I originally am – alot of dialogue but with very little description on paper. It’s all in my head. Now to get it down on paper and expand on it.
In the meantime, I’m still plugging away at the script. Still excited about the story though there are parts of it that haven’t come to me yet. In a way, I’m writing a story that still has a few huge gaps in the plotline. I’m still developing the plot as I write the story – not necesarily the most efficient but I trust those gaps will be filled and will fit with the rest of the plot naturally. It’s worked for me before, so hopefully it will again.
Overall, I’m feeling happy about how much progress I am making in the latter half of this round. I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel — completing this latest revision on the paranormal mystery has helped with that. In moments it had begun to feel like I wasn’t going to see an end product on any of these writing projects.
Well, I need to go make dinner now. Back to life…
Wishing everyone a good week!